Plastic surgery is defined as a surgical procedure that involves reconstruction or cosmetic enhancement of different areas of the body. It is often opted when individuals want to look younger, more physically beautiful or different. In addition plastic surgery helps individuals that have disproportionate parts due to birth defects, diseases, irreparable and inerasable marks due to burns or for personal beautification or cosmetic reasons. A plastic surgeon needs an internship and approved residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery and 2 years of practice before being certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
Cosmetic surgery, one of the forms of plastic surgery is generally employed to enhance the way an individual looks. It involves various procedures or surgeries. A few of them are mentioned below.
- Facelift – to correct sagging skin in the jowl or face. It can also enhances the mid-face that becomes empty with aging.
- Neck lifts- to erase fine lines and stiffen the sagging neck skin
- Rhinoplasty – a nose job is done to make the nose look better and more balanced with the face. A nose job may also involve reconstruction of the internal valve to improve breathing or to replace missing or weak cartilage.
- Blepharoplasty- It is eyelid surgery to enhance the beauty of the region around the eye by removing extra tissues like skin and relocating excess fat.
- Cosmetic surgery for facial implants, like implantation in the chin, cheek, nose or jaws.
- Botox injections are also used widely; however it is a nonsurgical treatment that makes individuals look much younger.
This branch of science is highly and equally appreciated by both men and women. It includes several options that actually improve one’s life by correcting disfigurements or enhancing the appearance and thus providing confidence. Some more commonly used plastic surgery procedures are Breast implantation, Breast augmentation, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tucks), liposuction, Brazilian butt lifts and arm lifts etc.
Dr. Kalantarian could be of great help with best professional experience and committed help.
Several mothers tend to lose their youthful charm and perfect figure with pregnancy and child birth. This has become a major concern among several women. It can be very difficult to lose that extra weight post-delivery and needs a well-designed workout regime as dieting is not an option during lactation. There are several clinics that provide mommy makeover package which involves procedures like removal of extra weight by liposuction, body sculpturing surgery (tummy tuck or lower body lift) and breast lift with or breast augmentation. However, efforts cannot end here. There will be a constant need to maintain the shape and weight even post bariatric surgery. Dr. B. Kalantarian is an excellent plastic surgeon who has built a very good reputation with his patients and continues to provide excellent cosmetic solutions.
Dr. K Plastic Surgery proudly serves patients from all over California including Orange County, Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Fresno, Bakersfield, San Diego & more!
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Trabuco Canyon, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster & Yorba Linda
Corona, Covina, Fontana, Glendora, Highland, Norco, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Riverside, San Dimas, Upland & West Covina